Monday, June 18, 2007

"Say WHAT?"


Emma, "Say WHAT?" ©
Pastel
19x25
$1,200

I just finished this pastel of my dog Emma for the Pastel Society of America's National Exhibition. Keep your fingers crossed for me that she gets in.
I love this photo of her. She often forces her way in between me and my easel and sits there just like this when she wants something. Either to go out, to play or something to eat so I thought it was about time I captured it. After all, I do think she is my doggie Muse!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!
Not only is Emma gorgeous but I adore the idea of capturing your point of view of her most often.
I just recently got a awesome photo of Chloe with her favorite ball at her feet with that eternal expression of "throw it...please" on her face. These moments and expressions are how we will fondly think of our loved one forever...and you have captured it wonderfully.
My fingers are crossed. Take care and keep up the excellent work!
Tracy Porter

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Kim said...

Response to Rodrigo's comment......

WHAT??

sparringK9 said...

this is just excellent. beautifully executed. i. love. emma!